Yesterday, I got this forward from a friend. The points mentioned in them were quite interesting, and I thought that we’ve all done one or more of these things.
I thought I’ll share this with my readers.
Things That Make Us Indian
- When the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another bath.
- That for me a toothpaste isn’t over until I’ve entirely flattened it out and started rolling it up from the back.
- That I buy broccoli and avocados for 300 Rupees, but still ask for some dhaniya patta for free.
- That I don’t just recycle gifts, I recycle the gift-wrapping paper too.
- Our home has fine bone china crockery which is used only when guests visit.
- That I worry about price of gold without any reason of buying it!
- That I will beat the crap out of my remote to make it work but not change the battery
- I get so disappointed if the Panipuri guy doesn’t give a free sukha puri in the end when I ask for one.
- That I won’t have my breakfast and starve myself if I have been invited for a lunch buffet.
- That when my T-shirt gets old, I use it as night wear, when it gets older, I play Holi in it and then I use it as a pochha.
- That I ask for extra oregano and chili flakes from the Dominos guy, so that I can use them later in Maggi.
I thought this was pretty accurate.
Lets have a fun game, you don’t you all vote for what you’ve done from this list? Also, if you have other lists, do mention them in the comments.